In making this reservation you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. If you do not hear from us 48 hours after making a reservation, please call us at 830-456-0151 to check on the status of your reservation.
Credit or debit cards will be charged approximately 10 days before arrival. Please make sure your account has sufficient funds to cover the full amount of your reservation including room fees and tax.
All our rooms are NO SMOKING ROOMS! Smoking is NOT allowed on the property. Evidence of smoking in the room will result in a cleaning charge to your credit card of $120.00 a day.
Children two-years-old or younger or seven-years-old or older welcome. Cancellation of reservations must be made 7 days before arrival date by phone. Failure to cancel in 7 days before arrival will result in a charge to your credit card unless we can rebook the room. Weather conditions are not a valid reason for cancellation, however, if roads are impassable according to the Texas Department of Transportation, a different cancellation policy may be instituted. Any loss or damage incurred to the property during your stay will be billed at our discretion.
Once a reservation is made, you have agreed to the Cancellation Policy listed below. You have agreed to pay for all services, products, reservations, and applicable taxes that you, or those using your credit card, have ordered. There can be no parties at Der Stall without written consent. You agree you’re of legal age to enter into this agreement. You also agree all the information furnished to Der Stall is true and accurate. We reserve the right to inspect the property at any time for any damage or Extra Persons. You agree any Extra Persons staying at the property will be billed to your credit card at the published rate. Any excess cleaning or repairs will be billed to your credit card at an hourly rate of $50.00. You agree any Loss or Damage to the property will be billed to your credit card at the owner’s discretion. You agree that Check-out is 11:00 a.m. or earlier, late check outs will be billed to your credit card; a charge that is equal to one-half a night stay. You agree that if the number of guests billed for decreases within 10 days of the arrival date, you will still be billed for them. All prices and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- Payment accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or US Dollars
- The room price quoted does not include a 13% tax
- NO burning candles allowed
- Smoking only allowed off the property on the street
- Two-night minimum stay during holidays or special events
- Cancellation Policy: All reservations are guaranteed and you will be charged if you cancel with less than seven days’ notice. Holidays and special events require a 14-day notice
- No refunds for early check-out
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m. – Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Breakfast is served at 8 a.m. on weekdays and 8:30 on Saturday and Sunday unless otherwise arranged.
- Gift Certificates are available
- No pets allowed
- Service animals from certified schools are always cheerfully allowed