- $150 per couple per night plus tax with a two-night minimum
- $35 each additional person (over 12 years old) per night plus tax
- Visually impaired tourists with service dog – $60 per night per couple plus tax
- Active duty military E-5 or below (with valid military ID) – $60 per night per couple plus tax
- Air ambulance crewmembers – $60 per night per couple plus tax
- Payment accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or US Dollars (as long as the ink is dry).
- The room price quoted does not include a 13% tax
- Maximum capacity of 4 overnight guests
- Children two years old or younger or seven years old or older welcome
- No burning candles allowed
- Because of inconsiderate smokers that sit on the ramp with the front door open and allow cigarette stink to enter the building and inconsiderate smokers that put out their cigarettes in a beer bottle and then keep the stinking beer-soaked cigarettes in beer bottles in the building, our smoking policy has changed to allow NO SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY. Want to stay at our bed and breakfast and you’re a smoker? Either find another bed and breakfast to foul or stand in the street when you smoke. Smoking only allowed off the property (Please see Policies for violation stipulation).
- Two-night minimum stay required for holidays and events in town.
- Cancellation Policy: All reservations are guaranteed and you will be charged if you cancel with less than seven days’ notice. Holidays and special events require a 14-day notice
- No refunds for early check-out
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m. – Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- No pets allowed.